The fold line reel is widely used and plays an increasingly important role. Therefore, the correct use of the fold line reel is very important to prevent accidents such as equipment damage. The following are some technical requirements for the use of polyline reels:
(1) The flange of the fold-line reel must be kept perpendicular to the wall of the reel under any conditions, even when there is a load.
(2) In order to avoid the phenomenon of "jumping" or "derailing" of the wire rope, the wire rope must maintain sufficient tension so that the wire rope can always be close to the surface of the rope groove. When this condition is not met, a steel wire rope press roller should be added.
(3) The deflection angle of the rope should be kept within 0.25°～1.25°, not more than 1.5°. If this condition cannot be met, a wire rope deflection compensator must be used to correct it, or the design of the rope arranging device for the broken wire drum must be added.
(4) When the wire rope discharged from the broken line drum is wound to the crane pulley, the fixed pulley must be aligned with the width between the drum flange.
(5) The rope must maintain its non-looseness and round shape, even under the rated load.
(6) The rope must be resistant to rotation.
Previous:The advantages of crane drum speed sensor
Next:Technical characteristics of bearing seat